Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Wow, this thread has spread world wide. Thanks again for everyone's participation by spreading the word. For those that are going to register on this board and post, please use this referral link. All I get is a few brownie points ;), but hey... it will at least let me keep track of all who contribute!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=604

Keep spreading the word. :D

Justice is served Spicy Hot!

It's been around the world and back. It never sleeps. It's only fuel is the common man's desire to see justice served!

Checking in from the Contour Enthusiasts Group. Thanks to big joe for following through with this. The New Cougar guys got screwed by some guy in Hawaii. I do believe this is the way to resolve their problem, too. Feel free to send your tactical white pages to me :)

From the CEG: http://www.contour.org/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=38&t=004951

He's got so many people wanting money from him maybe we should just give him a break. Wait, what am I saying? Giv'em Hell! :D Great job. Hope you get all your money Dave.

Another fan from the Fox Thunderbird/Cougar Board

I am so impressed with what I just read I had to register to reply. I am a BB GS owner since I was 17 and I have never seen the amount of publicity that this ONE Idiot has gotten. I will NEVER forget that name :D

I have never seen so many 1 posts before either !! I was crackin up all the way thru reading it all... ALSO I got my wife down in the basement to read along for over 1/2 hour with me !! She hates the computer!!!
Joe 1320 YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST THE MAN !! YOU ARE NOW SUPER JOE 1320 !!!

I cant believe I just sat here and read all the posts in this topic!!
If you go to BG this year You have a Pepsi or MT Dew in your name of SUPER JOE 1320 at my swap spot Look for the red trailor and the 2 buick flags and introduce yourself!! :D

On a side note I think Dave Levey needs a little more help......
You too Dave I will hold a pop in your name too ...:D

Can you believe how wide spread this thread has become? Little Joey is going to have to change his name or he'll never be able to get a job anywhere on this planet after all this. No one would want someone like this working for them and within a couple of more months, everyone on Earth with a computer or internet access will know this guy. I'll bet he never saw all this coming. Great job everyone. It's always nice to see someone get what they deserve.

What's up, guys?

This is Anthony Fury from Scatpack.com (and the C-body Dry Dock) wishing fellow you American car enthusiasts a happy hunt. I'm a kid from the area (ok, I just turned 21, but....), and I have to say that fraud like this is totally unacceptable. The only bad thing is that his record gets wiped clean when he turns 18. Anyway, hope this kid gets what's coming to him! Letting potential scumbags know that we will not be ripped off is essential to our hobby. Good luck.

Joe 1320 it seems everyone now knows about little Joey, hehehe and I love it, I also posted @ MoparStyle nad have seen a reply from there too. I have sent you mail, Thx JMOPARED. You have the rest. Ed

I'm another Mopar guy who felt compelled to register so I could respond to this thread. My hat's off to Joe1320 for putting the squeeze on that punk!

harrassment?

Just remember, those threats of retaliation by the little offender are generally harmless. A very basic legal principle is "the truth is an absolute defense to libel and slander".
I'm from Moparts Ultimate Bulletin Board, and we all appreciate the work you've done to squash this little bug.

what does this kid think he is doing?

I found this thread as a link on ScatPack, and decided to check it out, what a moron, :(

hope he gets the justice he deserves

CGS

Just finished reading this thread from the scirocco.org mailing list. Good job Joe1320 on busting this guy. I'm getting ready to send the link to the local VW club here in Oklahoma. Knowledge is the key to keeping the trolls at bay.

Good lord, I'm finally done.

Devin here from http://www.nloc.net

Just wanted to chime in and say they are still people out here wading through all 18 pages:eek: of this.
Can't wait to see how it turns out. Kinda like the Superbowl of Scams. Seems like there is a post every few minutes, hope everything turns out alright Dave...

On a side note, it's awesome looking at all the Buicks here. I may have a pick-up that's not as fast as these cars, but these cars ROCK, and although I'm sure you guys would've liked publicity in a different way, at least you found it in some way. This has to be the biggest thread on the net right now.

Later guys, I won't touch the dial.:cool:

C Body page too

Just joining the ranks. Mopar C Body page has been notified too. Keep up the good work.

Richie