Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

I'm also checking in here from team-integra.net, go job tracking this rat down joe. hopefully this serves as a lesson to others like him out there, that you can't hide. ;)

I linked to this forum and thread from the Team-Integra online community. It's good information to refer to in the event that any of us will also be placed in the same predicament. I'll be keeping Joe1320's contact info handy, just in case I need some help nailing down a "troll" in the future. :cool:

Best of luck to all GN enthusiasts...and happy tuning!

Conrad Maranan
conrad@conrad-digital.com
www.conrad-digital.com

hey bsdlinux

I doubt little Joey will ever have kids of his own, looks like where hes headed, he's gonna be the wife!

Cougar guys looking for robert temple

Contact me and I'll see what we can find out, the local cruise/race scene is pretty tight knit, and we don't want any tarnish on the Hawaii name!

-Aloha, Robert Souza

reply to Anyone know Joe Cipolla

HEY dudes, I don't even know what the hell a Grand National is, I am assuming it's an old guys car of some sort, hehe but nonetheless I was linked from www.Honda-Tech.com where we have been dealing with our own little trolls, good luck on your fight, you got the imports on your side!! :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Brian_wo
Who
woulda thunk it! GM, Fords, MoPars, all living in harmony for once at the expense of a punk scammer

Hey were all car guys,right? :D

....let's not forget the imports and our overseas comrades. We may not be unified in what we drive, but we are unified in giving Little Joey the hell he deserves.

....let's not forget the imports and our overseas comrades. We may not be unified in what we drive, but we are unified in giving Little Joey the hell he deserves.

In one word: AMEN!

Quite a few of these retards in http://www.neweclipse.org also. So since there are so many forum members linked to this site, perhaps Joe here could form some sort of Federation here to fight against internet frauds. Perhaps a website to deal with this with all usefull information.

And since some of you've had contacts with federal officials, perhaps bring this website to their attention and get their support such as having a contact setup for us. Even just for deterance, I'm sure this will scare off lots of lil retards that thinks they can make a quick buck here or there by scamming people.

ttt that sucks i was sent here from www.ls1.com -=)

well im in the process of waiting on my package to get here.. this is from a guy named nick from bolingbrook, IL 60440. i sent the MO 1/11/02 and haven't got my package yet.. it's been over two weeks since he's wrote me too... hasnt' sent me a tracking # or insurance # so im not positive that he actually sent the package.... <sigh> i hate waiting... later... :(

i think we have reps from every forum on the net -=)

Hey,

Congrats on the roasting boys, well done.

Just so you know - I picked this thread up off www.fordforums.com - so shes reached downunder (again).

Isnt it nice when Ford, Gm, Mopar, Import, Bikes, etc all join up against the common enemy of Trolldom?

L8a,
Prud

Congrats to all

Well, I though I would get one more post. This thread is about to show 100,000 hits. 99,987 hits as of 2/22/02. :eek: This thread seems to have traveled around the globe to every corner of the automotive world. This is a great instance where the enthusiasts around the world have pulled together to share a common goal. Buying parts from other enthusiasts and shutting down the miserable trolls that think they can scam someone. I though I would share a few facts for everyone. To date, 21 persons have e-mailed me in return stating they have received their money and or goods due to the pressure that was unleashed with the proceedures they requested from me. It make me all teary eyed to see that my fight against trolls has formed a grass roots crusade to take down these scamming trolls worldwide. Keep the faith all you hot rodders! There is a new sheriff in town. :D Trolls are getting the clear message that the buyer is not to be screwed with and it is all due to all of you not tolerating their criminal behavior. Kudos to you all for pulling together and making this a better world. :D

Keep spreading the message!

Best of luck to everyone,
Joe 1320

UPDATE: Sticky: Anyone know Joe Cipolla? ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last page ) Joe 1320 495 100001 February 22nd, 2002 08:01 AM

This thread officially reached 100,001 hits as of today. Amazing!

die fraud people die

this is patrick from the badbricks (http://www.badbricks.com/ ). let's go kick some arse and chew some bubble gum =) i love that duke nukem line. anyhow, go get him. you got grannys address. sick him. thanks for leading the way for internet fraud. sick him. hehe.

signing out, badbricks member

-patrick / 1981 volvo 242 turbo

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!

100,000 kits, very very cool, and oh yea little joey still has not paid me,

Joeys e Mail is

hipsi87gn@aol.com ,
Joesv6@aol.com and PHATMEATS@AOL.COM
cell number 312-320-5569

Joey's school

Holy Cross High School
3000 N. 80th Ave.
River Grove, IL 60171

Phone: (708) - 456 - 5110
FAX: (708) - 456 - 9647

hint hint :d any body want to say hi for me.

Dave Levey

Well, somehow my previous board account got wiped. Evidently you won't be able to e-mail me from any of the previous posts. Incase it gets screwed up yet again :mad: My e-mail for the record is Joe1320@msn.com

:rolleyes:

joe cipolla

Logging in from Turbobricks @ www.ezboard.com (turbo volvos). The internet is not anonymous. People like Joe1320 are showing the rest of us the way. Thanks and good luck. Dan in Texas;)

Thanks!

It's great to see such a crusade to get rid of an obvious nuisance. This has got to be the coolest post I've ever seen! Good job Joe1320! Taking this to the CT F-Body Association.