You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ive been back driving the firebird again and the cutlass is in storage. Ironic how 2 days after I put it away it snows. Almost got it into the new year though! Trans and rear are coming this february I hope.

One thing I can add is that I'm making some of the LCA braces and going to see about selling them.:)

I'd rather see you start popping some vette brake brackets for the sspindles

I want the F body set up Jesse. I've got 16" wheels for it now and really don't want to go any bigger. A 12" rotor is more than enough to stop one of these cars, especially since they cam with such wimpy brakes from the factory. The F body adaptor bracket will be done soon enough.:biggrin:

That's cool. I don't plan on going bigger anytime soon. Since I got most of my car together this week I'm kinda digging the stock look

Ive been back driving the firebird again and the cutlass is in storage. Ironic how 2 days after I put it away it snows. Almost got it into the new year though! Trans and rear are coming this february I hope.
wow that was lucky.
Still throwin parts on the pile almost redy to start installing them just need a few more.

did you do a mock up yet. trust me mock it up you will run into things.

wow that was lucky.

did you do a mock up yet. trust me mock it up you will run into things.
Mocking it up on my original motor it s on a stand.The only prob I think it might have is the uppipe but an uppipe fab is easy, also concerned about down pipe room with headers. Msd6 with boost managemant wil be my next purchase very soon. Do you think a 3inch dp will fit on our cars?

Mocking it up on my original motor it s on a stand.The only prob I think it might have is the uppipe but an uppipe fab is easy, also concerned about down pipe room with headers. Msd6 with boost managemant wil be my next purchase very soon. Do you think a 3inch dp will fit on our cars?

I'm planning on using a 3" pipe on mine Mike. Got enough to do it as well.:biggrin:

i dont think the issue is size on the dp's. Ithink it all has to do with removing the restrictions. i bet you wont tell the difference between 2.5 and 3

Probibly right Jesse, but you can get 3" HA pipes which makes it easier to fab one up for a C/T car.

Back