Before Black BS'ing thread.

Ohh hey thats great! I was going to bring my tube down to the exhast shop and get parts for your pipe this last week but I ended up not getting to it.

I did not know if you were going to do it , if ihad known that would have got it from you. The only thing I dont like about it is welding my factory end to a stainless pipe but the only ones out there arestainless. Dont like welding dissimilar metals together. What do you think it would cost to tack one of yours up like we talked would probably still buy it . Just did not know how busy your were with your firebird . If you need a deposit for your materials I will send it up fornt so you know I am serious relly liked your pipe was going to have it ceramic coated after I got it tigged and made it a two piece unit hate changing plugs . Thanks Mike

Nothing against this person I just want to show someone what others think of something.
If I found a small block chevy with a 4 bolt main for $20 near you would you go pick it up? Even if the crank was needing to be ground down and the rods resized?

For that price I would pick it up and resell it to a dirt track guy. It should sell for about $300 or better since there aren't that many out there now.:)

Nothing against this person I just want to show someone what others think of something.
If I found a small block chevy with a 4 bolt main for $20 near you would you go pick it up? Even if the crank was needing to be ground down and the rods resized?
No that would be much to easy them chevys are Expensive to work on some people would rather bitch and dream then get a car done. Lets face it tkes a lot less effort to dream and bitch than does to actually put a car together. Deal with these people everyday they will never get thier car done.

No that would be much to easy them chevys are Expensive to work on some people would rather bitch and dream then get a car done. Lets face it tkes a lot less effort to dream and bitch than does to actually put a car together. Deal with these people everyday they will never get thier car done.

i have found small block Chevy parts cheap. every swap meet, you are bound to see something for a small block chevy.

what do you guys think of the new site? i dont like it right now. i have to re-learn everything again. :mad: i bet i will get use to it.

Needs a little more color added and a few other things but everything is working so friggin fast for a change I like it.:D