You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
YES WestonLeopard. Hell I'd gladly rebuild it for you for the deal you just said.

Of course you really didn't ask me, lol but no-one replied to the message yet soo. you know, I did lol

allright your gonna replace the impeller and rebuild it for me and ill ship you my turbo with no kit or nothin deal?

uh oh you didn't say that before, or maybe I missed it lol
Did either the compressor or turbine wheels ever make contact with their housings where they spin?

charlie why dont you powder coat the turbo yourself. if your going to be doing it alot it would be cheaper to do it yourself. you can get a powdercoating system from harbor fright for $50 on sale if you sign up for there news letter they send you 20 percent off things and you can get the powder from the EastWood Co real cheap. just a thought; i use to send out all my stuff, but i realized i could save a bunch of cash by doing it myself.

LOL It was a Christmas gift from rmar (Ronnie Martin) here on the board. He's doing the turbo, valve covers, and 2 alternator brackets for me.:biggrin: It cost me less than getting the kit and my time which I charge $35 and hour for.:eek::)

is there any way i can ship you my turbo and 200 and you fix it for me?

That's for a standard rebuild. To replace the exducer (exhaust wheel) and inducer (intake wheel) would be much more. Contact Aj (dr_frakenstein) to see if he has some spare parts or maybe Adam has some. I don't have any spares right now.

I don't have any spare wheels myself and A.j's got all my sweet old stuff.
If the wheels are in good shape then there is a good chance the the center cection is still going to be in good condition, but I've seen cooked ones too

I have tons of old stuff stocked.... I always try to tell everybody that I stock a majority of the B4B essentials .... nobody ever cares to ask.

I have wheels and housings, rebuid kits, and turbos.

A.j.

where did you get that "thing" on top of the edelbrock intake manifold? i circled it in the pic.

Yes.... that is my roto master draw thru unit.

let me say it works. damn well. easy ticket to 10s in a full weight regal and drawthru. not much of a challange at all when using a T70 or bigger unit.

These adapters have given me the instant snap of SFI.... the drivability and the ease. Finding them... is next to impossible most of the time though. particularlly in original condition.

Saddly, I have wanted to reproduce these units.... but Rotomaster is still alive and kicking and have NO desire to hand over the rights.

A.j.

Aj, Do you have a 83 unit? My engine burns oil and I think the turbo needs to be rebuilt. Id rather buy an 83 unit than rebuild an 80 with the huge exhaust side.

like i said aj i got the money andd i can mail tomorow if you have a turbo i can bolt a waste gate on and go

Back