You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ok sorry guys... I have been stupid busy on the truck in the garage>.. I will try to PM all who is concered tonight.

sorry again guys.

A.j.

P.S. here come them 10s.

YES it's the time to be stuck in the garage or shop gettin it on with your tools and such. I need a little bit more free time and a little bit more cash. But not too much becuase one of my goals is also to keep my car built with the LEAST amount oF money and the MOST junkyard/garbage items and the wrong stuff that works.

That's what I'm talking about A.J! I kinda wished I was in your climate right now lol

Charlie are these measurements for the lower control arm you gave me approximate or exact? I'm doing suspension now.

so That adapter...

I know where thats from....

thats an early AK Miller Draw thru adapter..... I seem thems before!

A.j.

Hey A.j. if your reading this clean out your PM box! I got an error message that your box is full so my message wont go though.

Charlie are these measurements for the lower control arm you gave me approximate or exact? I'm doing suspension now.

Exactly 1/2" up and over so you could say 1/2" in the 10:30 position.:biggrin: Don't forget to add some angle to the perches while you're at it Adam.:)

so That adapter...

I know where thats from....

thats an early AK Miller Draw thru adapter..... I've seen them before!

A.j.

THANK YOU!!! I couldn't remember who made it Aj.

Sweet! I haven't actually done that mod yet Charlie I'm cleaning, prepping and making a template for this suspension mod then it should be done this week, I'll get photo's But non-the-less I'm working on suspension because it hasn't required any money yet!

Put the pics on the orphaned site Adam. I don't want it to get all over the place after all. T6P would be the best for the "inner circle" after all. LOL

blah..... im not on the T6P....... I dont much like it as much.

Im quite happy here. I just wish they had a juke box full of oldies, loose women on the run and sold beer.

A.j.

blah..... im not on the T6P....... I dont much like it as much.

Im quite happy here. I just wish they had a juke box, was full of old, loose women on the run, and sold beer.

A.j.

I fixed it for you Aj.:biggrin::tongue:

It may not be the same as it is here but you can let loose and do some of the things there that would be frowned on here. Lots of fun when it gets going.

I fixed it for you Aj.:biggrin::tongue:

It may not be the same as it is here but you can let loose and do some of the things there that would be frowned on here. Lots of fun when it gets going.

lol..... you do know I love some cougar action....

had me a bit last night.... well... should I say me and my girlfriend had a bit last night!

Whew!

A.j.

Back