You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's basically the same as the E-brock cam Matt. Not a bad one at all. It will load the exhaust and give you a better spool for the start.
ok, what cam do you run?

Anybody want to stick a direct link to that NAPA cam you found? Tried to look for it but couldnt find it. Buy a lot of stuff and the local NAPA and they are one of the few places that I can order from and get the stuff fast and the people dont tell me a turbo 3.8 with a 4 barrel doesnt exist.

here is the link. http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?A=KITKC1016R_0184414340&An=599001+101978+50008+2008024
Part Number: KIT KC1016R
if it doesnt work just type in your zip.

link is not working in the post above i just checked use the first post. to get the link.
found this cam what does everyone think is it going to be a good cam?
Store Locator | NAPA Online

here is the info on it.
1978 Buick Regal
Engines : 3.8 L 231 CID V6
Comments: Hydraulic;Duration at .050" Intake 204 Degrees, Exhaust 214 Degrees;.448" Valve Lift, Intake;.472" Valve Lift, Exhaust;Includes Pro-1500 Performance Cam;Lobe Separation of 112 Degrees
Per Car Qty: 1

I found it. $140 Seems like the Ebrock was cheeper. Dont know the brand of it though. This is as close as I can get to a real page. No data though.

when you type what vehicle its for it tells you the data. As for the edeljunk i had a h*ll of a time with it i would not get that cam.

DEAD AIR.
I suppose most everyone is with their projects turning some wrenches and tuning. Keep it up your gtoing to need it , ah hahahaha :D

suppose most everyone is with their projects turning some wrenches and tuning.
most likely
I found it. $140 Seems like the Ebrock was cheeper. Dont know the brand of it though. This is as close as I can get to a real page. No data though.
btw the cam is a seal pro.

Not doing a darn thing here. Correction...not doing a darn thing that has to do with the Buick. My attention has been focused around the house and getting things prepared for the second kiddo!! Still have 7 months...but if I don't start now, I'll keep putting it off.

So who wants to buy the car? :eek:

Not doing a darn thing here. Correction...not doing a darn thing that has to do with the Buick. My attention has been focused around the house and getting things prepared for the second kiddo!! Still have 7 months...but if I don't start now, I'll keep putting it off.

So who wants to buy the car? :eek:

Well they know how that happens now Aaron, so fix it and you can have all the Buicks you want.:biggrin: LOL Glad to see you on for a change. How's the first one doing? Kid that is?

Back