You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Im getting the carb put back on my car tomorrow...then Im taking to the shop to have the exhaust put on it...can't wait yo...because then I get to find out what ELSE is wrong with the car!! haha Like my power locks not working and my windshield wiper not even being attached to the car?!?? (WTF ?!?!?) I don't know if the a/c works either, but I can take care of those...

But I do have a question that I was wondering about...I was going to get my carpet from Gbodyparts.com but Im wondering should I get the carpet with the rubber backing on it or not? Im going to put dynomat under the carpet anyway so should I even bother with the rubber backing?

Rubber backed carpet should be fine. Just make sure to use some scotch water proofing on it to keep it from absorbing water. The dynamat should be a great addition to keep the noise down.

Roger that !! Im on it!

p.s.
My car is running and im happier than a pig in $h!t!!!:biggrin:

Well they know how that happens now Aaron, so fix it and you can have all the Buicks you want.:biggrin: LOL Glad to see you on for a change. How's the first one doing? Kid that is?

The little man is doing great...he LOOOOVES cars and bikes and anything with wheels or an engine. We just had to drop a couple grand for some outpatient surgery though...makes car stuff take the back burner for sure. It was nothing serious, but sure was costly...and this is only the beginning I'm sure!! Strangely, I wouldn't trade all the craziness for anything :biggrin:

Man I got to the exhaust shop today to put my Pypes exhaust on....and it all looked good (Except for some rust that's on the frame right by the gas tank so im a handle that when it gets a bit warmer..)man I need a catalyic converter!! Can I use one from any year GN or Turbo car? My exhaust is a 2.5 inch but my turbo is stock

Hey everyone, my computer has crashed and im out of town on work trying to not blow my fingers or hands off! LMAO

anyways, if anybody needs to contact me for anything please ask Charlie for my phone number.

anyways, MAT, your wheel and housing are boxed up. just need your address and a moment at home to ship it, so if you could PM your address i will get that ball rolling.

ALSO!!!!! UPDATE!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I have bitten the bullet, re mortgaged my house and i plan to open my very own TURBOCHARGER SHOP, that caters exclusively to carb turbo guys. so just a little more patience and full turbo upgade kits will be available summer 2010!!!!

:cool:A.J.

anyways, MAT, your wheel and housing are boxed up. just need your address and a moment at home to ship it, so if you could PM your address i will get that ball rolling.
i will send you a pm.
A.J your the man
thank you

OK gentlemen! were up and back in buisness... I have another comptroller.

Anyways,............ how is everyone?

A.j.

SLAMMED with work A.j. lol as well as: Doing great and having a good time so far. :wink:

agh yes! thank you guys!

im home today and tomorrow, then I have to go back out to the desert!

I am still working on the list Mike, as im still trying to figure out what im missing.

Matt, just need to get to the post office.

A.j.

Back