You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was up and down all Monday night, and it passed somtime around 10 Am. Yesterday I felt like someone had been punching my kidney all night. Didn't sleep for Sh!t.

see if we lived closer you would have been fine, I got alittle something that would have made ya sleep and feel just fine.

:biggrin:A.j.

Right ok then...
Latest carb news is: Barry Grant/Demon carburetion Does not produce, sell, list, or have tuning or service for BT or BC built Mighty demons. BT=blow through BC=blower calibration.

What ever is left out there is what there is.

Right ok then...
Latest carb news is: Barry Grant/Demon carburetion Does not produce, sell, list, or have tuning or service for BT or BC built Mighty demons. BT=blow through BC=blower calibration.

What ever is left out there is what there is.

WHAT?????

who - what - where - why!

this is bad news adam, whats the deal here? are we going to have to change over to Quick Fuel now for parts?

A.j.

A.J i sent you a pm. please check there i want to make sure i have the right address and zip.

Hey anybody want to give me an idea as to why my oil/choke light is coming on? I checked the oil level (Sneak peek) and it looked all good?

WHAT?????

who - what - where - why!

this is bad news adam, whats the deal here? are we going to have to change over to Quick Fuel now for parts?

A.j.

It's my understanding that certain purchasers of these carbs did not understand what they were purchasing and were giving negative feedback about Demon and Barry Grant, along with tying up and pissing off the tech dept.
So the response: drop the product.

A.J. looks like we can still order the basic carb setup we need however the nice factory Demon boost modded throttle plate is gone. So in essense one will have to order a Annular discharge Mighty and then perform your own throttle plate mods or beg Demon to do it for you if they would at all.
You can even check their website and or catalog all of those carbs are pulled.
BUT Jegs is still listing have them in their catalog, so seems like finishing off the stock.

Aj I don’t know if you check your pm but I sent you the tracking number. Just want to make sure you get my message.

Aj's in the desert again Matt. I talked to him last night but haven't heard from him tonight. He's stuck until at least Sunday so I hope you'll hear from him Monday.
ok i just wanted to let him know i sent the stuff out.

I'm out guys! Will be gone from this evening 'till late Sunday. Have fun.

I have stock heads on my engine and I can't tell because I've never ridden in or drove a TR with ported irons or otherwise.
I AM going to unfasten the heads this weekend from my '83 ttype block and strip them then get them ready for their trip that I'm lagging on.

Between you and David I'll see who gets them here first.

On a side note, we currently are working out of a 16 x 40 foot building, but this weekend it is getting remodeled. We got the beams, joists, and roof parts so it's getting a makover. We're expandinbg it to 36 X 40 because it's getting a little crowded right now. Since this is happening I don't know how much time I'll be spending on here so if you need something you may have to send me an email.

Hey guys whats going on? What is a good set of plugs and wires for me to grab for my motor?

Im trying to keep all my random questions in here to keep from cluttering up the forum

Hey I want to get a custom down pipe made for my car ...I don't want to sideline mine tho soooooo...does anybody have a down pipe from a 83 laying aorund? I want to take it to a shop they don't need or want ?It's for a project a couplke months down the road but I want to see if they can "fab up" one with smoother bends and with out the siamesed double tubing thingy...I tried to get the dimensions from the other guy in here who did it but he said the bends were kinda funky and he didn't have a way to put em on paper.

Back