You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey guys whats going on? What is a good set of plugs and wires for me to grab for my motor?

Don't know much much you want to spend.
I don't like dishing out too much when I know a good quality cheaper product will work.
And for that I use black Napa Belden Wire set and NGK ur5 plugs.

I'm gonna try to take mine off this weekend so I can fab up the 3" one later. If I get it off I'll send you a note or post it on here.

A 3" incher?!? Damn do it big Charlie!:biggrin: Thanks for the heads up as well, Are you going with a 3" exhaust also? Mines only 2 1/2 so I think I'll keep my down pipe same unless my research shows me something else other wise.

Warwagon Im am in agreeance with you and that philosophy so I will definitely grab those brands you just recomended!

Not going to say 3" is bad but I dont see any gain in it. The turbo elbow is only 2.5" so going to the 3" is (Im not going to say a waste) but IMO 2.5" is enough.

I gotta get around to building a few!

Got it! Why didnt I just make it bolt directly to the turbo! Would be way eaiser now that I think about it.

My question, would you ever break a turbo from the engine movement? My engine rocks at least 2 inches side to side and it seems the solid pipe would put a lot of wierd force on the turbo. I guess IC cars have it solid and dont have issues so why would we.

Hello Boys...........

how are ya'll doing?

Im doing great, extremely busy.... but great.

I am damn near full time out in the desert. with the political changes happening in the middle east... are type of testing is getting more and more popular.

As for this stuff...... well the turbo shop is pretty much up and running, I have orders building up faster than I can check or rebuild/build and get out the door. I really had no idea there were this many people interested in a carb turbo upgrade.... there are indeed!

So..... between work, and good work, I dont have alot of free time on hand - so I might not be around here all that much guys. if theres anything you need, please call!

A.j.

MS&C Performance Products.

Hello Boys...........

how are ya'll doing?

I am damn near full time out in the desert. with the political changes happening in the middle east... are type of testing is getting more and more popular.

As for this stuff...... well the turbo shop is pretty much up and running, I have orders building up faster than I can check or rebuild/build and get out the door. I really had no idea there were this many people interested in a carb turbo upgrade.... there are indeed!

So..... between work, and good work, I dont have alot of free time on hand - so I might not be around here all that much guys. if theres anything you need, please call!

A.j.

i'm glad your new shop is doing good. it just stinks were not going to see you as much.:(
did you get the turbo housing i sent you?

Hello Boys...........

how are ya'll doing?

A.j.

Glad to hear it Aj. I told you what I've been doing so I'll show a little of what we're doing down here. Here's the pics of the new shop for you guys. Going from a 16x40 to a 40x40 and it looks like we've found a lift for cheap. It hasn't been used for a while but I'm trying to get a price out of the guys widow. I think we can get it for under 1K.:smile:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCN0003.jpg
    DSCN0003.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN0006.jpg
    DSCN0006.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 140
HA! congress cut our funding.

were down for today.

Charlie, that port looks BAD ASS! with that much of an increase in room, you will be able to have atleast 3 more projects!

A.j.

HA! congress cut our funding.

were down for today.

Charlie, that port looks BAD ASS! with that much of an increase in room, you will be able to have atleast 3 more projects!

A.j.

Well it will allow for a total of 6 cars and if we get the lift then it becomes a 7 car shop.:biggrin: I made $1K this weekend in 2 days so it's working out. Tired as h-ll and a little sore but I made 2 weeks pay in 2 days so it was worth it.:cool: Here's another pic of one of our assitants. I was laughing so hard when he came around the shop I almost couldn't take the pic.:eek::biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 142
I only do day care for 18 YO horny ladies Aj. I just need to find a few.:eek::biggrin:

LMAO! yea mee too! but the kids just keep coming around!

something about the sound of open pipes draws kids like cockroaches. I generally keep the door closed now or I cant work cause of the 5 billion questions! and now I feel bad when i practise..... umm.... bad habits.... cant let kids see that stuff ya know? just a pain sometimes!

but then again.... if I can turn just one into a buick fan..... then maybe the world can continue for another day.

but if you come across and "eager to learn" 18 yo ladies.... please pass them my way!

A.j.

Ill send you some:biggrin::biggrin:, Is that you in the first pic.

I took all the pics so I'm not in them. When everything is done we're having a big party to celebrate and I'll make sure to show what goes on.:eek:

LMAO! yea mee too! but the kids just keep coming around!

something about the sound of open pipes draws kids like cockroaches. I generally keep the door closed now or I cant work cause of the 5 billion questions! and now I feel bad when i practise..... umm.... bad habits.... cant let kids see that stuff ya know? just a pain sometimes!

but then again.... if I can turn just one into a buick fan..... then maybe the world can continue for another day.

but if you come across and "eager to learn" 18 yo ladies.... please pass them my way!

A.j.

I was hoping you'd have a few you want to send out here Aj.:eek::biggrin:

Back