You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hellllllooooooooo ladies.........

miss me?

ive made it back in one piece...... short a girl friend and my daily driver..... but im back...

whos got the beer?

A.j.

WB A.j.
I've got the satchel and the beverages!
Least your in one piece but your traveling lighter! lol:eek:

WB A.j.
I've got the satchel and the beverages!
Least your in one piece but your traveling lighter! lol:eek:

ooooh lordy..... beer and a satchel? trying to seduce me?

I missed ya guys.... im so behind in all of this stuff.... the current events have moved quickly in the last 3 months....

A.j.

AC's not that hard Aj, but it's very time consuming to do it right. Just like assembling an engine properly.

yea im getting that about it.... not hard but not easy.... the whole conversion thing is confusing though...

so whats up charlie, how ya been?

anyone want to post pics of thier wips (works in progress).... id like an update.

Good price on HA headers Mat.

Post up more pics of your car Carlos!
I've been posting all kinds of media about mine.

yea im getting that about it.... not hard but not easy.... the whole conversion thing is confusing though...

so whats up charlie, how ya been?

Been working my butt off Aj. I'm taking it easy today for a change. I did come up with a simple cheap idea to mod the HA header though. The 3800 engines have a larger log on the drivers side (front) and the ports are the same spacing. All you'd need to do it a little fab work and you have a 2.5" log. Now all I have to do is find one.:biggrin:

Been working my butt off Aj. I'm taking it easy today for a change. I did come up with a simple cheap idea to mod the HA header though. The 3800 engines have a larger log on the drivers side (front) and the ports are the same spacing. All you'd need to do it a little fab work and you have a 2.5" log. Now all I have to do is find one.:biggrin:

I hear ya on that charlie....... ive been sleeping a few hours, working a few hours.... im still trying to get caught up mentally while im off these next few weeks.

the 3800 idea sounds really good.......... i hadnt thought about that at all! I knew you were valuable!

A.j.

Back