You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
there is a new show going on its called fourm wars. i was thinking of sending in some of the fast before black guy to see if we can make it on the show. if we do we need to put on a good show so if you do get chosen for the show i will send you my nitrous kit to use on the show. what do you all think? good idea or bad.

i have a question will 86/87 headers work on the drawthru setup?:confused:

Yes and NO.
They will not bolt right one a stock carb/turbo engine.
They could fit IF:
If one moved the accessories driven by the belts from the passenger side of the engine to another location.
Built a custom UP pipe AND custom DOWN pipe. to leave the carb/turbo in the stock location.

Couldnt you just cut off the front right part off the manifold, and change it so it goes up instead of ahead? Or does it hit somewhere on the manifold on the bottom?

Sure you could go do all of that and more. Being me I'd just leave stock ones on or at least hot air manifolds and spray a 75 shot.

Sure you could go do all of that and more. Being me I'd just leave stock ones on or at least hot air manifolds and spray a 75 shot.
im in need of some hot air headers. i have some extra 86/87 ones. i was just seeing if it would work. i already have nitrous on the car so at least i did one thing. :tongue:

I'm up! a lil loopy though, My respirator was going bad, Just finshed clearing my 3rd side job for this month.
I'm GONE again I'll be missing from the action from this Fridays evening the 14th until Late Sunday the 16th. It's Bergoo trip #3 for me in 2010. Have fun Everyone1.

lol Bergoo is the name of the town I'm going to be in/near destroying/ripping on all the 4 wheeler trails and camping all weekend.
I've had enough trouble Charlie, I'll be steering clear of any of that for as long as I can, Thanks.

All is well, had a great weekend, Nice to get away sometimes!
I'm searching for wheels and tires for the Regal, then I will get some more video's up. Planning trips to the track and chassis dyno next.

Hey how you guys feel about aftermarket spoilers?
I dont want the kind that is applied with 3M tape..But I have found a couple of ebay that bolt on? They are only 120 bucks I believe....Im not worried about keeping things original but I don't want something that's cheap in build quality and will look like..well ass in a year or two! I just know that price hunting is a GOOD thing when it comes to building these cars and im always looking for a deal!;)

^^^
Sure am...seen some on EBAY for like 120 beans....and they bolt on as well...I dont want any with the 3M adhesive to em..

Back