You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Who stopped working. I've been working 7 days a week for so long I loose track of what day it is sometimes.:eek:

sorry charlie...... I know your pain though..... I finally got a weekend off myself.

and got the house to myself.

man is it empty in there.

A.j.

True, but you got to relax for a change, didn't you?

well........ no not really........ finished moving her stuff out..... had to work on my jeep... and my crappy taurus s hit another head gasket... so I tore apart that....

no didnt really relax.... kinda sucked really.

A.j.

Sorry to hear that bud. I had a BS sesion yesterday in the shop so I didn't get a whole lot done myself, but I did have a little time to relax at least.

Sorry to hear that bud. I had a BS sesion yesterday in the shop so I didn't get a whole lot done myself, but I did have a little time to relax at least.

im glad you had some down time charlie....

good to get a rest here and there...

I did get some work on my referenced powervalve last night.... i think im getting somewhere.

A.j.

can someone post pics of the NA piston and turbo piston so i can see the difference.

Took a picture of the pair of Cutlasses. The grey one was purchased for the interior for green car. So now I have a rust free, pretty much complete cutlass with my 455 sitting in it. Yay~ :rolleyes:
picture927.jpg

picture925.jpg

you should reeally try twin turbo 455 in that cutlass, find a junkyard cutlass nose; new transmission probably.......

Twin turbo 455 would be awesome, but thats a few years in the future. Right now its going to be going into storage for the winter.

I have a spare header panel to fix put on the car. It just takes a bunch of bolts to put it on and I dont really feel like finding all them. I have almost 2 complete interiors sitting in the basement, a complete spare nose, a front suspension, every trim piece off the gray car, a pair of 10X15" Vectors, a box full of window regualtors, it goes on. I have just about everything to make the gray car a running vehicle. Only thing that I dont have are hoses, belts, a cab, and a correct length driveshaft.

Bought the car cheap, and it came with a rusty blue 84 cutlass and the gray one. The 84 got crushed, but the gray one is too nice to get rid of. Just dont know what to do with it. Only thing Ive bought for it was a drivers side door, pulled the passenger side door off the blue 84, a TH375, a few cans of olds gold, and a quart of primer.

can someone post pic of a NA piston and a turbo piston. i need to see the difference in them.

If you're looking at stock then the only real difference is bracing at the pin boss of the piston. It has steel re-enforcement in it to make it stronger.

The stock NA pistons that came in my '84 3.8 were dished they looked like the turbo pistons without the extra pin support.

Back