Before Black BS'ing thread.

well most of the community colleges and vocational colleges SHOULD have the programs; best bet would be Universal Tech Inst; as seen in many pages of hot rod magazine and other rodders magazines...priveliges of being an army brat; I can think up scenarios and bs for you to test as the "terrorists" ;) lol of course, many of them come from the likes of Dick Marcinko (USN) and such and would be outside the norms of the rules put on for the Army to keep their ppl from "cheating" :rolleyes:

feh 650 in long beach's more plausible than 450+ for studios in SALEM....a podunk of a town compared to rochester and Portland lol.

Check with Mike at fullthrottle Matt. I think he sells them. Special additions does as well if I remember right.:smile:

good evening, good sir... whats new in the world of buicks?? On a good note today AZ gave me 20 bucks worth of free chit, 10w-30 oil, filter, injector cleaner, and some other rigamaroll for all of our cars. I think its because I have thier rewards card.

I also scheduled a tour of the work space to see what the floorplan is. i perfer wider than longer or more width than length. Its easier to move cars around.

good evening, good sir... whats new in the world of buicks?? On a good note today AZ gave me 20 bucks worth of free chit, 10w-30 oil, filter, injector cleaner, and some other rigamaroll for all of our cars. I think its because I have thier rewards card.

I also scheduled a tour of the work space to see what the floorplan is. i perfer wider than longer or more width than length. Its easier to move cars around.

Regester on the az site, It will give you more in offers.:smile:

Warning... Not Buick Related

This is another project that my family and I have been working on for awile, probably since August. 3 monts of cycling saltwater and live rock to establish an ecosystem and about 2 Grand later, we have our first 75 gallon saltwater aquarium. We also have another 36 gallon bowfront freshwater aquarium. The saltwater has 4 Turbo snails, One named Mr Tee (which is what I call my car) One named boost, One named Nash, and The last one is "no name". We have 2 Blue Green Chromis from the Phillipienes, 2 Clownfish, 1 shrimp, 6 hermit crabs, and 4 ghost snails that sink under the sand and only appear when you put food in the tank.

This tank again was a family project and no Buick funds were used in this project.

The other is my car On Halloween night haunting Trick-or-Treaters with its ghoulish Exaust note:biggrin:

Attachments

• 26397413770_ORIG.jpg
    26397413770_ORIG.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 25718429769_ORIG.jpg
    25718429769_ORIG.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 68
im in a movie/ documentary on grand nationals. i think that the before black community will get al ittle more respect now. i told the guy about how we started the whole turbo v6 thing. i just hope he will use the stuff he filmed.
here is the link to where it was.http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/mi...ime-opportunity-last-get-together-2010-a.html i wish rich would have come so we had more cars there. i add some pic so you all can see the car that where there.

sorry for the extra post guys. i dont know where the pics went on the other post.

Attachments

• SDC10179.jpg
    SDC10179.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 54
  • SDC10180.jpg
    SDC10180.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 52
I've decided that in the not too distant future I'd like to own a REAL Turbo Regal or Turbo Lesabre of some type, It's white and does not have T tops.