Before Black BS'ing thread.

Now if I could find a 20 YO girl that would put up with a 40 somethng like me.:biggrin::eek: She wouldn't walk straight for a few weeks.:eek::biggrin:

After all your posts of BS I almost put you on my ignore list, but I think I'll leave you on my friends list for now.:cool: Just want to see you make it work and be happy with it kid.:smile: have a good night kid.:smile:

wow... I dodged a bullet. BTW stick with the older women. MUCH more mature, they know what there doing ( if you know what I mean) and eventually learn to settle.

got word that there's a pair of black 86.7 Buick Century GS coupes for 1 grand together in Rome, GA; I have a friend who will try to check them out when he gets onshore (he works offshore) and see if can't make deal or something...there is the possibility of the cars having either VIN B flat tappet 3.8s or VIN 3 LG3 roller cam 3.8; if it is a roller cam engine, it can use the aftermarket cam for the SFI engine, but roller; if its the flat tappet, it can use the stock flat tappet GN cam; if i turbo/intercool the 3.8 engine; however; they;re on Atlanta CL without pictures, so am going to wait and see if anything comes of it. there is still an 82 base model ciera coupe with the 3.0L v6 a couple towns away; i don't know if it runs... and then on craigs, there seem to be several v8 g bodies...some at decent prices, most at ridiculous prices >.<

Good News...

I found a Shop space today. Its about 810+ square feet of dry heated space... 625 per month, but Im gonna coax the lady down to about 590 per month. Id support the shop by doing some light mechanical/autobody work to make the rent. Im am attempting to close the deal this weekend...

Wish me luck. If i do get this space.. the 83T is getting torn apart, limb from limb, axle to axle, bumper to bumper so it can recieve my undivided attention.:smile:

I found a Shop space today. Its about 810+ square feet of dry heated space... 625 per month, but Im gonna coax the lady down to about 590 per month. Id support the shop by doing some light mechanical/autobody work to make the rent. Im am attempting to close the deal this weekend...

Wish me luck. If i do get this space.. the 83T is getting torn apart, limb from limb, axle to axle, bumper to bumper so it can recieve my undivided attention.:smile:
wow, you have the rare dual axle option? Sweet!

lol justin lol thats mean lol...but as he did say axle to axle.....lol. :D nice about shop space, wish i have one....tho i intend to build the engine in my apt somehow....not sure how i'd get it up the few steps into the apt building >.> unless we move to a house with a garage

wow... I dodged a bullet. BTW stick with the older women. MUCH more mature, they know what there doing ( if you know what I mean) and eventually learn to settle.

But they're not near as flexable kid.:biggrin:

wow, you have the rare dual axle option? Sweet!

LOL You think it the super secret FBI off road option Justin.:cool::tongue::biggrin: LOL Sorry kid.;)

lol justin lol thats mean lol...but as he did say axle to axle.....lol. :D nice about shop space, wish i have one....tho i intend to build the engine in my apt somehow....not sure how i'd get it up the few steps into the apt building >.> unless we move to a house with a garage

well I live in a condo right now and Im looking at this 109 block sitting next to me i was gonna mock up right here on the floor. Dont do that in your APT because if you move and/or your complex finds out you can be held responsible for the damages. The difference is that we own the condo, chit gets tore up... we gotta fix it. The 3.0 engine shouldnt be heavy, but you still want help. I had to have Powder, a fellow board member help me move a 3.8l block into my house. I almost tore my arm off trying to lift the block one day:redface:

But they're not near as flexable kid.:biggrin:

LOL You think it the super secret FBI off road option Justin.:cool::tongue::biggrin: LOL Sorry kid.;)

its okay, are YOU planning on doing some serious bending then??:eek::p Im starting to grow a pair now and take it like a man.... wait did I just say that??? I meant it as a figure of speech. If i get this little facility, i can do some more serious work on the car.

think about it, a yoga or gymnast could damn near suck your balls off WHILE having your rod in her! ;) (now THATS BENDY) :D and the plan is to use engine stand and such...this socalled apt of mine is basically an extension of an old mansion, split into 2 apartments, and the rest are like 5 or 6 more apartments put together; its nothing like a modern apt complex..hell the driveway lot is all rough gravel...which would be difficult to deal with if moving engine via hoist to the engine stand in kitchen; that is, if i have either first lol.

think about it, a yoga or gymnast could damn near suck your balls off WHILE having your rod in her! ;) (now THATS BENDY) :D and the plan is to use engine stand and such...this socalled apt of mine is basically an extension of an old mansion, split into 2 apartments, and the rest are like 5 or 6 more apartments put together; its nothing like a modern apt complex..hell the driveway lot is all rough gravel...which would be difficult to deal with if moving engine via hoist to the engine stand in kitchen; that is, if i have either first lol.

WHOA:eek::eek: Dont let a Mod catch that even though I think it funny as hell (tehehehe:D Rod:D) Yeah that sounds like a mystery mansion... I live in a 2bd 1bth condo in a decent neighborhood, that has gone downhill FAST in the last year or two.

lol. suffice to say i know a couple chicks like that XD (tho they aint interested in me romantically..oh well)

anyways! yeah me n the roomies r looking for either a 3 or 4 bedroom house/duplex/triplex with garage for under 900/month since i dont have job at the moment (actively looking) ; and only have 600/month income to use for rent, bills, then the remainder being used for car parts and food mainly

lol. suffice to say i know a couple chicks like that XD (tho they aint interested in me romantically..oh well)

anyways! yeah me n the roomies r looking for either a 3 or 4 bedroom house/duplex/triplex with garage for under 900/month since i dont have job at the moment (actively looking) ; and only have 600/month income to use for rent, bills, then the remainder being used for car parts and food mainly

why dont you go back to school, or come up here. Rent is pretty cheap, and IMO there are a few more jobs avalible here in washington than there are in Oregon.

does the rent include sales tax? :p lol. just ribbing on ya man. hm. school is out for me as to get back into RIT's mech engineer program or bachelor's in computer integrated Manufacturing systems (i think?), I need to have done approximately 3 years of work/co-op/paid internship...and thats in addition to the 10 weeks of work needed to receive my Associates in Occupational Sciences for computer integrated machining technology from NTID (Nat'l Tech Inst for the Deaf).......so my main priority is finding a freaking job...i've gotten no less than 10 nice sounding rejection letters from Dept of Navy (Bremerton and Puget Sound respectively) as well as Boeing of all people.....you'd think they'd be eager to hire someone like me being deaf; as its good on their HR papers and says they're being compliant with the whole equal opportunity crap. :) can't quite afford to just up and move to WA and look for jobs in the meantime....kinda need to have a confirmed job to be able to move there.....

does the rent include sales tax? :p lol. just ribbing on ya man. hm. school is out for me as to get back into RIT's mech engineer program or bachelor's in computer integrated Manufacturing systems (i think?), I need to have done approximately 3 years of work/co-op/paid internship...and thats in addition to the 10 weeks of work needed to receive my Associates in Occupational Sciences for computer integrated machining technology from NTID (Nat'l Tech Inst for the Deaf).......so my main priority is finding a freaking job...i've gotten no less than 10 nice sounding rejection letters from Dept of Navy (Bremerton and Puget Sound respectively) as well as Boeing of all people.....you'd think they'd be eager to hire someone like me being deaf; as its good on their HR papers and says they're being compliant with the whole equal opportunity crap. :) can't quite afford to just up and move to WA and look for jobs in the meantime....kinda need to have a confirmed job to be able to move there.....

hey if they dont hire you because you are deaf, sue thier A$$es, and Call the UCLA:biggrin:(I would). If your good with computers, see about getting with Microsoft, or Apple down in The Bay Area. Did you try Machining Technology for the Air Force By any chance? You can try McChord AFB. I was thinking on getting a job at a Pull-A-Part or use this storage space for some mild business.

godefense website is where i keep applying for wherever machinist are needed; the telling letter is basically saying their priority are disabled veterans, then veterans, then experienced people and so on..>.< (this was from the Navy)
question; if its a Pull-A-Part yard, why would they want to hire people with obvious mechanic skills? this is from my friend down in Alabama >.>
None of the self serve places ship parts. They don't employee anyone qualified to remove the parts from the salvage cars. If it can't be done with a Caterpillar front-end loader and a sledgehammer; they can't do it!!!
lol. still; thats something i can do; be qualified to remove parts and not totally demolish everything else in process.

Charlie; the jobs are open to civilian contractors; I had a 10 week gig in Havelock, North Carolina/Cherry Point (MCAS Cherry Point) working for the Navy, making parts for either the AV-8B Harrier IIs or their ongoing (at the time) rebuilding of the old CH-46 Frogs; slated to be replaced by the Tilt rotor V-22 Osprey; this was when i was a 1st year student going into 2nd year ins summer of 2003

hey....wait...UCLA? University of California, Los Angeles? that UCLA? why the hell would they want to help me? :p and Dr. Frankenstien, ya got room for a newbish machinist with wild ideas? ;) i could use some of that action man :D lol.

hey....wait...UCLA? University of California, Los Angeles? that UCLA? why the hell would they want to help me? :p and Dr. Frankenstien, ya got room for a newbish machinist with wild ideas? ;) i could use some of that action man :D lol.

WOOPS... I meant ACLU. I was thinking about going to A neat technical school in SOcal, but even a studio in Hollywood and Long Beach will run abou $650 per month:eek::eek: i wouldnt mind being a machinist. Where do you go to school to learn that trade?? My school doesnt have it.