Before Black BS'ing thread.

Get something easy to work on for God's sake kid. the gremlin has enough room and is fairly decent on gas, unless you get the TR that is.

Ill check in on the gremlin, and the buick tomorrow. The other cars for sale were already sold. How much do you think a gremlin with an automatic 4cyl is worth?? 1978 amc gremlin

I hate car shopping... its a pain in the as$... T

Out here its snowing pretty bad and it froze up on the roads... it took me 90 minutes do drive 7 miles home... and the majority way it was a hilly Ice rink. I alsmost hit about 7 cars on the way home, kept sliding around corners, and got NO traction because the tires on the Merc are bald in the back. In my complex the entrance is on a hill, and with the tires the only way i could get up this hill without sliding into traffic (which was moving waayy too fast:mad:) was gunn it up the hill enough to get some traction and melt the ice to the ground, and it came by suprise while I had sandals on:mad::mad:

I HATE snow... my rant for the day...

back to the car Today i decided to do some light bodywork on the car. I picked up a new hood, fender, and some other parts that ill wash and scuff up a bit. I wasnt able to make a deal on that shop space:mad: so im still stuck in a 10x18

What a damn week...

I dont think any of those are a good choice.

A.j.

I try to stay away from fords. Every ford we have owned (besides a focus) has had some sort of tranny problem. We had a taurus wagon.... tranny, a 2006 ford Fivehundred, trans slipping, and this mercury which I hope to god can stand up to this weather that were having. the gremlin is a fairly easy car to work on, and the buick... well... is another buick I guess.:confused:

what would you get... im all ears?

ooo here!
half as many doors as i want (I want a coupe lol), Buick v6 with 2bbl carb (can use the heads from your project 3.8s lol), 2 sets of wheels, the daytons and the stock alloys, decent asking price considering that daytons go for like 2-300 bux...
1985 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS CIERA

id look for a solid

96 nissan sentra

or 90-93 honda hatchback

nissan mini truck

toyota...

reliable, cheap.

A.j.

I like the toyota idea. Im looking for a 4x4 in this weather were having also. do you have/had any of those?? im on a budget of 850 bones. not alot but enough IMO.