You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm single and no family kid. Any guesses?

what the He*l are you talking about, were your family charlie, the buick brotherhood, (i maybe shouldnt say that) one big online family, and your gift is another day, and a countless number of buicks and expertiece in your shop, i may not contribute really any to this forum, but my positive attitude and my attendance, thats my gift lol

Now i could get some dam work done on the car when it stops Raining:mad::mad::mad: damn Pineapple express

I got your coal Charlie.

Actually Charlie will have gifts coming his way from me, I just didn't send them out yet, (rustproofer/anti-corrosion coating)

got myself a handy 205 pc tool kit, a craftsman 11mm-18mm dogbone wrench thing; a gift card, some stamps, 10 troy ounces of silver bar.......lol. nothing for the cars other than tools though

I got your coal Charlie.

Actually Charlie will have gifts coming his way from me, I just didn't send them out yet, (rustproofer/anti-corrosion coating)

Thanks Adam. Still waiting on the heads from David but when yours get here I'll try and get them done as quickly as possible.:smile:

got myself a handy 205 pc tool kit, a craftsman 11mm-18mm dogbone wrench thing; a gift card, some stamps, 10 troy ounces of silver bar.......lol. nothing for the cars other than tools though

Hang on tot the silver for sure. I have a feeling it will go up in value soon because of the way the economy is doing.:frown:

it did hit the highest of $30.50 a few weeks ago though....after several months at $18 spot price per troy ounce.....anyways, also got a single troy ounce round that i'm thinking to cash that one, while keeping the 10oz bar sequestered in a safe box....

If I had the cash right now I'd be buying the crap out of silver and gold right now and putting it up for later. In the next few years it will spike much higher, I guaranty it.

my little 12 by 20

Attachments

• 28496541670_ORIG.jpg
    28496541670_ORIG.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 109
thats room enough to do stuf underneath the car! not sure if you can fit urself between wall and vehicle to put jackstands underneath...lol

thats room enough to do stuf underneath the car! not sure if you can fit urself between wall and vehicle to put jackstands underneath...lol

u no whats funny about that, i was changing the oil and a good friend of mine tried to put those plastic ramp jacks under the car, and with one bad spark plug, slick concrete, bald tires, and limited space trying to drive the car up the jacks was a nightmare, and the brakes were bad too, utter nightmare. put a small hole in the front, and broke a plastic ramp jack.

hey, im not that big... :tongue:

I got another s10 thats a 82 model that Im fixing to swap in a motor and take a bit further then my other truck as in motor modifications. Seeing as I need one more Grand National/T-type then me, wifey, and the 3 kids will have one.

I will not give my kids one of these till they get their beater cars and do right in those..I got some much work ahead of me I just dont wanna do any damn thing.

Back