You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
how was everyones' new years~!? mine was pretty good, hung out at a good friend's place before going to the pub with her and enjoyed some jello shots (2 for $1! whoo! lol)

driving around, camera battery dead; I noticed a dark green mid 70s A-body/midsize GM car, for sale...with white landau top...stopped in and looked it over..its a 2 door, 1975 Chevy Chevelle Malibu; has auto trans, 350 v8 with 2bbl, looked up the RPO for that engine as Wikipedia only describes the 4 bbl 350s; turns out its the L65 low compression/2bbl 350 with 145hp.....looked online for tips to souping it up...seems it could benefit from better pistons, cam, heads and intake swap....even if swap intake with the Qjet manifold and heads; it'll do better power..hmm...they're asking $1200 for it, it looks like there were some bodywork in progress that didnt finish; so...its bigger than the FWD A-car which i was driving lol.

building another s10 and trying to store a online parts store and looking into more things with it.

I work 12:30 to 4:30 so dont bug me then unless want to pay me 94 bucks a hour.

he works and lives in Louisana(how do you spell it, I know its off?); I'm not sure, but working on an Oil Rig, or related to the heavy industry; as well as possibly the car restoration/'racing business, that he'd be making 94 an hour.......as an contractor? OR possibly he works in a shop where time=money and labor charges applies regardless of whom?

he works and lives in Louisana(how do you spell it, I know its off?); I'm not sure, but working on an Oil Rig, or related to the heavy industry; as well as possibly the car restoration/'racing business, that he'd be making 94 an hour.......as an contractor? OR possibly he works in a shop where time=money and labor charges applies regardless of whom?

or he works at a nuclear plant i think... he lives damn close to my folks in louisiana though...

I work in the ndt (non destructive testing) field I work about 10 mins from my house. Im on salary, but thats what I average a hour and thats not including the perdim check I get every week.

I started in this field when I was 14 and was trained by my uncle who is/was a level 3 (the highest you can be) and now Im a level 2 across the board.

The best way I can tell you to get into this field is try to get into spartan school or aereonuatics and technology. Its a year and half program and well worth it.

I work in the ndt (non destructive testing) field I work about 10 mins from my house. Im on salary, but thats what I average a hour and thats not including the perdim check I get every week.

I started in this field when I was 14 and was trained by my uncle who is/was a level 3 (the highest you can be) and now Im a level 2 across the board.

The best way I can tell you to get into this field is try to get into spartan school or aereonuatics and technology. Its a year and half program and well worth it.

what kind of destructive testing, and what is spartan school??? never heard of it??

its cool, your on here the most it seems.

in reality I think im around here the most....

clock in at 0530 on TB.com, and clock out at 1700.

I spend allll working hours on the board. except when im testing.

I just havent felt like saying much.

A.j.

in reality I think im around here the most....

clock in at 0530 on TB.com, and clock out at 1700.

I spend allll working hours on the board. except when im testing.

I just havent felt like saying much.

A.j.

thats cool, when im at school whenever i get a break I BS with the folks online here.

thats cool, when im at school whenever i get a break I BS with the folks online here.

Yes.. This website seems to take up most of my time also. Hey guys! I decided to join your BS thread.. The Hot Air section doesn't have one. You guys mind?

Back