You can type here any text you want

Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
this "New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community Forum Actions Quick Links" is also hanging in limbo - gray font on gray background in the middle of no where

What about turning off other forums that I'm not interested in seeing "new posts"?

Looks good. I agree with the font. The title of threads seem to get lost in the background. Maybe darker, or bigger, or underlined. Something to make them stand out a little bit.

How about moving the stickies to their own area, like say on some other website. :eek::biggrin::p

Good Job guys, this has to be the worst job ever, no one realizes just how hard it is to get a new design and software running smooth, trust me this is no small or easy deal, I have seen forums that after a few WEEKS were no in as good a shape as this one is today. My only complaint is that while the main screen looks good it is very hard to follow the threads down with it being so monochromatic. Maybe alternate the threads light and dark or just make the back ground lighter to give some contrast. It is tough on my old eyes. Either way we will adapt and know that some os us understand just how hard this project was and applaud your efforts.
Mike

I made some changes to make the text stand out more. Is it better now?

take a look at gunslinger sig. that would be much better.

this part -------- "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Good Job guys, this has to be the worst job ever, no one realizes just how hard it is to get a new design and software running smooth, trust me this is no small or easy deal, I have seen forums that after a few WEEKS were no in as good a shape as this one is today. My only complaint is that while the main screen looks good it is very hard to follow the threads down with it being so monochromatic. Maybe alternate the threads light and dark or just make the back ground lighter to give some contrast. It is tough on my old eyes. Either way we will adapt and know that some os us understand just how hard this project was and applaud your efforts.
Mike

We're still tweaking stuff so if you see anything you like, let us know.

WOW, thought I was on the wrong web site! looks good!
just as any other change, it'll take a bit to get used to.
I'd say its good, thanks for the progress!

i guess when the thread title is too long this happens "
ForumMiscellaneousTurbo Lounge Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!.................................................................................................................................................New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community Forum Actions Quick Links.

it offsets "New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community Forum Actions Quick Links." and puts its in the middle of no where.

On my android Evo 3d its a lot harder to see now. Is there anyway to make the font darker? I like it the new look just wondering if there is an adjustment.

Have no fear. Mobile app coming soon.

Can't find the "off button" to kill the politics and ebay.

This is a must.

the old version would show the date/time of my last visit. I don't see this on this version. was a helpful feature.

B

Shane, I was surprised this morning when I signed on since last night the site had not changed. The one thing that sticks out to me instantly is how much harder it is to view threads/posts/etc because of the font color/size and selection.

Old site is easier viewed.

Back