Full windows 10 car PC

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
i installed a lattepanda which is a single board computer with full windows . I have 164gb of storage added to it . I can proxy in from my home PC and download the run files to review and tune . So I will be runing powerlogger in it as well as tunerpro . The install isn’t complete but is mounted still have abunch of stuff to do as you can see from my messs in side my car lol

Fire it up let's see it run

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Fire it up let's see it run

I saw you Facebook post aswell and I would if the motor was done and in it you know this . If you want I am always taken donations and I still need a cam for stage heads to finsish the build .lol

Lol, don't worry mine doesn't run either lol

Was, changing a few things.

She will be up and running again next week. Going to try and take it to mikes event. Then it's coming back apart the following week. Think my front cover seal is leaking so need to put a new one in. Narrowed it down to either the front cover seal or the pan gasket passenger front. Going to find out more in the next week or so

Any idea as to what a system like this will cost?
I have the Holley Dominator in the 86 "LXT" car, and am considering the Holley screen. However, it's over $600.

I just got a new screen I’m going to use for my gauge cluster
B3C27027-4B43-4A9F-9F58-7893DD3EA44A.jpeg
DFD869CC-0C4B-4DB3-B153-65C87DE8E113.jpeg
33C70AF3-BD4F-490F-A395-A69FD423F2E5.jpeg

We are on the same page. Your just further ahead lol
6b3e588d0d130d291d2131e115eb820a.jpg
10” monitor all in one computer in the center. Tinted plexiglas on both sides of the monitor with blue digital gauges behind them. I took my gn dash out and put a 87 Monte Carlo dash in and got rid of the offset gauge cluster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems like you are way ahead of me . I still have to figure out a way to mount it you already have a nice dash setup ready for screens . You should check out the new LattePanda alpha. It’s badass and they have a 10” monitor that’s super clear and crisp.

It seems like you are way ahead of me . I still have to figure out a way to mount it you already have a nice dash setup ready for screens . You should check out the new LattePanda alpha. It’s badass and they have a 10” monitor that’s super clear and crisp.

Lol that’s where your ahead of me. I still play Tetris on a game boy. Lmao I’m have no clue about computers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is the computer u should get it has full windows on it and I’m sure u know how to navigate windows? And get that screen I posted. It would probably be cheaper then the tablet u are going to get and it would probably be faster then any computer u have played with

Just a lil update I’m returning this screen and am looking for one that is brighter. As you can see in this picture it is dimmer then my laptop screen. So that won’t work when it’s in my car with the glare of the sun on it . I already have acouple other options I’ve been looking at .
0611D8C4-92B0-4FAE-A7B0-9DEDE1FE0812.jpeg
9E6BD224-C622-40BC-972B-871176E32989.jpeg