Just say BOOST 71 PTE Billet

PTE Turbo

HI Guys

The new 71 Billet has just been released.

PTB605-7168 (HP71HPQ Journal Bearing w/H compressor cover)

PTB605-7168 B (HP71HPQ Ball Bearing w/H compressor cover)

Of course being partial to the Buick world this is the only Msg Board I am going to post on.

Thanks for all the support on these new products. I cannot wait to hear and read about the results on your cars.

Due to the unexpected populariity of our new products, we are pretty backed up on our BB orders so please pe paitent with the supply / demand situation

Best of luck
Harry

Harry please mark BWR down for one of the BB units:biggrin: Time to go TSM racing!

Awesome! Much anticipated!!!!

HI Guys

The new 71 Billet has just been released.

PTB605-7168 (HP71HPQ Journal Bearing w/H compressor cover)

PTB605-7168 B (HP71HPQ Ball Bearing w/H compressor cover)

Of course being partial to the Buick world this is the only Msg Board I am going to post on.

Thanks for all the support on these new products. I cannot wait to hear and read about the results on your cars.

Due to the unexpected populariity of our new products, we are pretty backed up on our BB orders so please pe paitent with the supply / demand situation

Best of luck
Harry

Harry,

Thanks so much for posting!

What are the prices for a BB version? What will the horsepower ratings be? What are the stall requirements for one of these-will a 3500 be enough?

What are the prices for a BB version? What will the horsepower ratings be? What are the stall requirements for one of these-will a 3500 be enough?

I would suggest call a vendor for pricing. I would guess 3500 stall would be pretty close. Btw thanks for the heads up Harry. I still think you have a soft spot for us Buicks.

Steve Pitts

Honestly not sure about the stall. I am sure lots of guys on here have experience on the 70 cast wheels and the billet will be as good and typically better. The best cost on the BB unit is 2259.95 the best journal bearing price per turbo is 1440.95

Thanks
Harry

Didnt' you offer a billet wheel in a 71mm before? Whats the difference between the two? Thanks for keeping the Buicks in mind!! Harry and Pete are are cool guys!!:cool:

Well I am usually the one with the pointed hat on so here goes

Are these TSM legal?

Didnt' you offer a billet wheel in a 71mm before? Whats the difference between the two? Thanks for keeping the Buicks in mind!! Harry and Pete are are cool guys!!:cool:

Thanks! Buicks have always been my first love.

The old 71 billet was and is a great compressor. For some time we have been testing various back disk diameters and blade designs on several of our new wheels. Also getting tons of data from extreme applications (as high as 70psi), the new wheel is purpose built for best all arround street mannors as well as the ultimate performer on the track.

As far as the difference form the old billet wheel? The only thing in common is that they fit on the same shaft. The new billet wheel is lighter and aerodyinamically more efficient. Just too much to list from here at the race track today... Maybe more on that next week when I get back to the shop.

Thanks
Harry

The old 71 billet was and is a great compressor. For some time we have been testing various back disk diameters and blade designs on several of our new wheels. Also getting tons of data from extreme applications (as high as 70psi), the new wheel is purpose built for best all arround street mannors as well as the ultimate performer on the track.

As far as the difference form the old billet wheel? The only thing in common is that they fit on the same shaft. The new billet wheel is lighter and aerodyinamically more efficient. Just too much to list from here at the race track today... Maybe more on that next week when I get back to the shop.

Thanks
Harry

Do you have any HP ratings to post yet? I would assume they make close to or more then 1000 hp if the 6768 HPQ is rated at 935 hp.

Thanks
Harry

hey Harry if you like i will test one of those turbos on my car and let you know how they work if you let me have one LOL:biggrin:

Thanks Harry! I'll be calling our sales rep Monday to get our pre-orders coming. Hopefully I can get one to me quickly for testing on Saturday.

Do you have any HP ratings to post yet? I would assume they make close to or more then 1000 hp if the 6768 HPQ is rated at 935 hp.

Good Question Brett,
We let the customers provide the real world data. Some how word always get out. And since this is a new release it might take some time to hear.
Regardless we are sure this wheel will produce exciting results.

Regards
Harry

Thinking of getting a 71 billet but worrying about it all being just hype.I have been talking to one of our engineers at work as we work on a lot of forced induction airplanes.He is very skeptical of the huge performance gains with the new wheel.I want someone to prove him wrong so I can buy one of these!

So was I until it was explained to me what the advantages of the billet wheel are.

It's more like the size of a 76 wheel because the billet blade can be machined shorter at the base making the blade actually longer in the same size housing.

Talk is cheap tho. Track times don't lie and will be the true test.