Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

Does anybody have any predictions on how fast this car will run in the 1/4???

LOL... when I was ordering from Gbody, I told the lady there (kaci??) that they should take it down the track, and include the time slip with the giveaway:biggrin: :biggrin:

She didn't make it sound like it was an option though...lol. No time maybe :)

I think Brian deserves the first run with it:cool:

LOL... when I was ordering from Gbody, I told the lady there (kaci??) that they should take it down the track, and include the time slip with the giveaway:biggrin: :biggrin:

should be a low 11 high 10 sec ride. TTT

progress PICS Ready to fire up

Eddie Harrell's Auto & Sports donated all the fluids & filters tonight to get her ready to fire tomorrow morning.
Gear oil,Trans fluid,Engine oil,Powersteering fluid, Biggie Oil filter,Radiator fluid, & even the freaking windshield Fluid Way to go Buck!!!!
252 332 2963 These guys find parts that are suppose to be gone forever. They recoverd fuel sending units for us that we had bought out last year by us. Buck stopped by today with 3 GM tensioners. DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL & ASK FOR BUCK. Tell him you seen his name here.

Gm parts are in lower marker lights & front Impact strip.

Larry provided The headlight & marker light smoked covers! Phil to the right did te install of the covers & visors & the dump pipe!

Johnathan from the Busch series car we sponsord showed up to give us a hand.

But what I was impressed with Buck 1 of the owners came up & installed the Fluids!!! Almost got Dirty but remeber he's a vette guy :D ;)

Attachments

• aaa 001.jpg
    aaa 001.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 788
  • aaa 007.jpg
    aaa 007.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 793
  • aaa 010.jpg
    aaa 010.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 781
Motor pic close up

Mark did all the wiring today pictured above top right

Tickleous Kick Boxer James did the tran lines & the front mount inter cooler piping.

Kasci & Mickey did the DC tech goodies!

Attachments

• aaa 011.jpg
    aaa 011.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 771

The wife was ready to fire it up tonight didn't leave until 9. That is her pictured on the right.
She owns a 86 wh-1 & knows how to drive as well :cool:

The wife was ready to fire it up tonight didn't leave until 9. That is her pictured on the right.
She owns a 86 wh-1 & knows how to drive as well :cool:

wow brian that car looks sweet. i cant say just one thing looks nice everything looks great. car is looking mean thats for sure.

wow brian that car looks sweet. i cant say just one thing looks nice everything looks great. car is looking mean thats for sure.

and it sure does look like you guys like your corona. if i win i will buy you several 12 packs :)

Should be running tomorrow.
here are some side view pics.
We have to run her out tomorrow to get front end alignment done. Then back for the exhaust.
I think they'll crap when I run her thru ahoskie with an open 3.5 down pipe!:biggrin:

Attachments

• aaa 012.jpg
    aaa 012.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 763
  • aaa 013.jpg
    aaa 013.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 765
Should be running tomorrow.
here are some side view pics.
We have to run her out tomorrow to get front end alignment done. Then back for the exhaust.
I think they'll crap when I run her thru ahoskie with an open 3.5 down pipe!:biggrin:

car is just plain amazing. anyways nothing wrong with an open dp on the streets :). what exhaust is going on this beast?

car is just plain amazing. anyways nothing wrong with an open dp on the streets :). what exhaust is going on this beast?

brian was looking at the last picture looks like the car needs some brake fluid. :eek:

Awesome, just awesome. Everybody involved...great job! Amazing work all around.

Rob

brian was looking at the last picture looks like the car needs some brake fluid. :eek:

Brian,

Speaking of brakes - You have all those go fast goodies on there to make this a street/strip monster, are you going to install a fresh PowerMaster to keep it under control?

I have been trying to keep up with progress, but can't seem to right now. Have the Brakes been worked over and I obviously missed it?

Just watching out for the well being of the winner.

Patrick <---patiently waiting to win.....

Patrick, its a low mileage car and the brakes worked great when I had it here painting it. No one donated a new powermaster for it but it shouldn't need it. Brian's gave a ton to this already but if you know someone that wants to overnight a new one to him I am sure he would put her on. later man Daniel Ray