TAI Class for 2008 BG Nationals

The way I read it everyone would have to meet the small amount of rules to enter the class at all. The 8 fastest guys go to "quick 8 alky", and the rest go to the "alky brackets".

Mike

Is this the official ruling? If so, I'll stop wasting my time following this thread.

I would love to try to run this class. But with out reading all 322 posts what is the general rules going to be? Will this class be run at BPG also?
Thanks,

Is this the official ruling? If so, I'll stop wasting my time following this thread.

Don, will you be bringing a car to run on 93 and some sort of injection?

If not.. then dont follow the thread. I value your input, but this one has to be participants only. In other words, those that will be bringing a car to BG next May.

more than 2 better show up:eek: !!!! if not your goin to hear some more "flapping" from me when I get back home :p

Hey that will be a simple deal. Qualify.. run down the track.. pickup a nice fat check. How hard can that be then. :D

I would love to try to run this class. But with out reading all 322 posts what is the general rules going to be? Will this class be run at BPG also?
Thanks,

I would like to see it run at other events to :cool: ... rules are very tough to come up with as you can see. TSM went threw the same thing .. I like it geared more towards a street car class BUT we will see what happeneds.. WE WILL BE THERE IN BG one way or the other .. Melissa's car is DONE !!! just doin small stuff like a stage2 with a 76 (had to sell the 88 I had :mad: ) ... ahhhhh winter is here :biggrin:

Bingo. I knew it was gonna happen.

Hasnt happened.. Could it.. should it.. will it.. would it.. lots of :confused:

Lets jump of the Titanic before it hits the iceburg 1000's of miles away ;)

Those that dont run in the Quick 8 will still race.. and still have CASH as a prize winner. So an 11.80 car can win the second portion of this event piece of cake. :D

We as sponsors want to see FAST Buicks and racers running them HEADS UP. If your not in that program, fine. But dont slow the boys down trying to make them competitive. :wink:

Hasnt happened.. Could it.. should it.. will it.. would it.. lots of :confused:

Lets jump of the Titanic before it hits the iceburg 1000's of miles away ;)

Those that dont run in the Quick 8 will still race.. and still have CASH as a prize winner. So an 11.80 car can win the second portion of this event piece of cake. :D

We as sponsors want to see FAST Buicks and racers running them HEADS UP. If your not in that program, fine. But dont slow the boys down trying to make them competitive. :wink:

ya ya ya.... you just want pics of parts on the ground :eek: :p

Thanks,

would like to have a set of rules that can be run at any Buick Event no matter what affiliation

Don, will you be bringing a car to run on 93 and some sort of injection?

If not.. then dont follow the thread. I value your input, but this one has to be participants only. In other words, those that will be bringing a car to BG next May.

PM sent

would like to have a set of rules that can be run at any Buick Event no matter what affiliation

Whatever event runs an Alchy class, can choose these rules or whatever they like... what does other events have to do with this. Let it go.... if you are going to BG to race please share, if not....... Have a Happy Holiday and enjoy the New Year. Not being a jerk here, but this thread is riddled with these kind of posts, lots of wasted pulse width here. Start another thread in the correct Forum, related to what it is you want at whatever event you plan to attend... tI'm not slamming anyone here, but enough is enough....

Bottom line is, I'd like to come out and race with some other Buicks and get the chance to meet some of you, maybe shoot the shyster, but you guys keep coming up with this tightly ruled class racing stuff. Is there an event where a lot of Buicks can get together to race and socialize without having to change their car around? If there is, what event is it? Now that my car is up and ready, I'd like to plan to maybe come out that ways to mingle a little and make a racing vacation out of it, but I don't want to bother if I'm going to be the odd man out.

OK. I get it. Pump gas only. I won't bother you guys anymore. Still, I'd appreciate a responce to the above question. Is there such an event?

Whatever event runs an Alchy class, can choose these rules or whatever they like... what does other events have to do with this. Let it go.... if you are going to BG to race please share, if not....... Have a Happy Holiday and enjoy the New Year. Not being a jerk here, but this thread is riddled with these kind of posts, lots of wasted pulse width here. Start another thread in the correct Forum, related to what it is you want at whatever event you plan to attend... tI'm not slamming anyone here, but enough is enough....

PM sent

Lonnie, was that a qualifying pass or a test and tune pass when Dave hurt his car?
See ya, Kip

That is when he hurt the passenger rear tire, the quarter panel did not get damaged, but the tire was shot and unsafe to use again.

Boy I can't wait till we have the TurboBuick.com nationals and class rule discussions begin:eek:

Easy there Otto, what does a tuner have to do with exhaust, hoods, windshields, parachutes, gears, trannys, fuel pressure regulators? :confused:

I never had a problem keeping them on at 130,At 150,Thats another story.

SO!!!!!!!!!!!
the rules are
76 turbo
slicks or D/R
109/140 block
93 pump gas
alky/nitrous
weight ?

am I missing something????

SO!!!!!!!!!!!
the rules are
76 turbo