TSA Class GSCA Bowling Green 2009

I will look at it RC. I'm pretty sure it is HD. My car has most every option.
I spoke to you about this battery stuff before. You yell at me for having my eagle GTs on also.I have taken them off since then. I have the stock plug wires also and what ever the car had stock.

kirban 2 cents worth

We have now posted information on the GS Nationals Car Show Rules Handbook.

If you would like to read their handbook, go to our web site -
Kirban Performance - Buick Grand National Parts, T-Type, Turbo T, GNX Parts, Chevrolet Chevy Corvette Parts, Ford Mustang Parts, Pontiac GTO Parts www.kirbanperformance.com

Your can Click on "KIRBAN INNER CIRCLE" at the top bar or you can also click on the Inner Circles at the bottom.

Select the one that shows the BUICK GS CLUB OF AMERICA logo with the heading "GS Nationals Car Show Rules Handbook."
Click on "READ MORE."

At the next page, select the same one again and click "READ MORE" again.

You can then read all the information from their Rules Handbook.

Good luck one and all.

Not impossible to run 10's in this class but it's gonna take a highly skilled and motivated racer. I too will be there to witness the carnage!

what is going to happen when someone does go in the 10's in stock trim. and then adds a lager intake pipe and larger down pipe, set of slicks in may go 9's
:biggrin: :biggrin:

what is going to happen when someone does go in the 10's in stock trim. and then adds a lager intake pipe and larger down pipe, set of slicks in may go 9's
:biggrin: :biggrin:

never happen :rolleyes:

A couple of if's....
Hidden Nitrous
Lot's of internal items
Boost control
Traction control
Etc..

All this stuff and keeping it "Stock" will take lots of money and a lot of time.. (and broken parts)

No race, no payout???:confused:

What happened with the car show portion. I missed freakin' everything :mad:

I saw a few TSA labeled cars but did not see the Concours show nor have I seen any pics of the cars or the winners...

Anyone have an update?

Myself and Red Armstrong (Janes car) were both gold winners in concours, and are TSA cars.
There was another gold and a silver to whom I do not know the names of, or if they entered into TSA.

The race was called do to rain/weather.

Thanks
Bill

Myself and Red Armstrong (Janes car) were both gold winners in concours, and are TSA cars.
There was another gold and a silver to whom I do not know the names of, or if they entered into TSA.

The race was called do to rain/weather.

Thanks
Bill

What were some of the T-n-T times ran??

K.

Gold winners???!?!:eek:

Where's all the pics? I have no idea what a Gold winning concours TR would look like. Please post soem pics. I have my bib and am ready to drool.:biggrin:

What were some of the T-n-T times ran??

K.

depends on which rules you went by.....

Gold winners???!?!

Where's all the pics? I have no idea what a Gold winning concours TR would look like. Please post soem pics. I have my bib and am ready to drool.

armstrong and the other gentlemen won gold concours, both beautiful cars

Gold winners???!?!:eek:

Where's all the pics? I have no idea what a Gold winning concours TR would look like. Please post soem pics. I have my bib and am ready to drool.:biggrin:

i was there too....my car received bronze (two points from silver)...not bad for a car beat on its whole life except for the last couple of years when it was in private hands.
i could have installed the correct emblem on the trunk,and headlights to make silver.

the armstrong car ran 11.3's but wasn't legal

the cars that followed the official GSCA race rules(legal) were a good half second slower, from what I saw

Guess we will have to wait another year for the 10 sec ride...