Progress Pics of the Ultimate Giveaway Car!

best giveaway i have ever seen!!! and for a good cause!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im very happy to see how the progress went from ok to GORGEOUS!!!!!! really good work guys, you all deserve a round of applause!!!

Napa of Ahoskie

Windshield wipers & new Napa oil filter after engine break in.

Attachments

• aatft 001.jpg
    aatft 001.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,057
A suprise fugitive from GA.

Daniel Ray said he had nothing better to do but stop up & give me hell. Well I put up with that for about 3 minutes then put him to work!

Here is Daniel Ray installing a Trunk carpet kit.
The re-wrapping the kicker box in Blue carpet.
Daniel spent alot of time making up the plaque to all the vendors & people in the community who spent there time donating as well.
Pretty sharp!

See if you can find your name. If not call Daniel Ray on his cell 24hours 7 days a week. 1-555 Ah we'll post quarter window pics soon with his # :eek: :D

Attachments

• aatft 002.jpg
    aatft 002.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,060
  • aatft 003.jpg
    aatft 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,053
  • aatft 004.jpg
    aatft 004.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,046
exhaust

Ok did something a little street sleeper here. Adrianne is getting dual 3" exhaust on his 4.1 stroked 86 GN. We took off his couple 100 mile stock exhaust with the single muffler & hung it on this car.Yeah I guess you found out your donation here bud! :D
With the motorized dump from Custom TR parts & the 3.5" down pipe. The TFT car goes from stock sounding T to what the hell ??? :biggrin: :cool:

Attachments

• aatft 006.jpg
    aatft 006.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • aatft 007.jpg
    aatft 007.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,009
car looks great guys keep up the good work someone is going to be blessed

maiden voyage

Just got back from a quick Jaunt. Daniel says no codes!!!
Alky will be here tomorrow by 9am.

Attachments

• aatft 008.jpg
    aatft 008.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 997
Cold air intake & daniel rays Roll bar pad!

Almost done.
Yes we have a few lights out but that was the least of our concerns.
Daniel was worried about rupturing my nuptuals so he came up with a classical trunk carpet cover on the roll bar.:D

Attachments

• aatft 009.jpg
    aatft 009.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 994
  • aatft 010.jpg
    aatft 010.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 983
looks good brian. my buddy placed our order today cant wait to get the parts :) perfect timing with the car just about done

looks good brian. my buddy placed our order today cant wait to get the parts :) perfect timing with the car just about done

I was going to ship, but I figured I'll just throw your parts in the trunk.
Tomorrow we take your car out on alky ;)

Thanks B I Feel Like A Part Of It Now

Ok did something a little street sleeper here. Adrianne is getting dual 3" exhaust on his 4.1 stroked 86 GN. We took off his couple 100 mile stock exhaust with the single muffler & hung it on this car.Yeah I guess you found out your donation here bud! :D
With the motorized dump from Custom TR parts & the 3.5" down pipe. The TFT car goes from stock sounding T to what the hell ??? :biggrin: :cool:

Thats cool B now I feel like I took part in this amazing build:D

Merry Xmas to my TB lovers and everyone else.