MOVING FROM PT70 TO PRECISION 6466 DBB INJECTOR Q

Heres the injectors I have. would someone suggest some 80s you've seen well priced that would be an easy swap?
Ill just get turbo tweak to cut me a new chip to them

Screen Shot 2014-03-29 at 4.03.50 PM.png

I do have FP Q.
The dual Red armstrong isn't enough?
Heres the graph I found on the net.
If you guys think I need it I guess I could get a boost pump and un 15V

I ran that pump with my 6466 to about 26-27#'s then had to upgrade fuel system

I've ran 31 psi on a 64/68 with 60's and twin nozzles with a very strong pump with good voltage 150+psi of meth.reds duel pumps have supported over 900rwhp.

As long as they are in good condition, the double pumper and alky together will provide more that enough fuel. Since needing to upgrade the injectors I would go with the 80# and a new chip, give Eric a call.

Heres the injectors I have. would someone suggest some 80s you've seen well priced that would be an easy swap?
Ill just get turbo tweak to cut me a new chip to them

View attachment 218820
If you are running those 55's, that means you have peak and hold injector drivers installed in your ECM. This means you can run just about any injector you want. So you might as well go BIG. At least 95lb/hr. There's no drivability penalty, they work great. So might as well use them.

Old turbo 68mm/88mm Garret with .82 housing
New turbo Precision 6466 .63 housing.

Why would you choose a small exhaust side on the new turbo?? The 64 would have still spooled quicker with the .85 over the .63 I would think

Why would you choose a small exhaust side on the new turbo?? The 64 would have still spooled quicker with the .85 over the .63 I would think
The precision. .63 ex housing will go 78-80lbs/min before it starts to matter with the 66 turbine compared to the .85. The .85 3 bolt won't do much more than that without dropping ex pressure by other means. The turbine really needs a larger .96 tangential t4 housing to allow peak flow without fighting back pressure. Even with the .63 at. 80lbs/min you're well into the 9's. Not too many here making that much power so the ex housing doesn't really matter. Going larger on the housing doesn't just make power by switching to a larger a/r or design but it will slow spool.

If you are running those 55's, that means you have peak and hold injector drivers installed in your ECM. This means you can run just about any injector you want. So you might as well go BIG. At least 95lb/hr. There's no drivability penalty, they work great. So might as well use them.
thanks

I was told the 63 would be a faster spool over the 85. I had an .82 on the pt70 and it came on too slow for me.

the 63 will spool much faster than the 85,i have run them both on a motor that has more compression than stock.i agree with bison the 63 is plenty for the 9's and will be much more usable below 6000 rpm

I was told the 63 would be a faster spool over the 85. I had an .82 on the pt70 and it came on too slow for me.

I dont think that i seen the answer to this however Is the 70 journal bearing? If so the .85 ball bearing turbo will spool faster than the 70 with the .82

I have the .85 on my 6776 and also on my 6466. If I would have put the .63 on the 6466 it would have spooled way to fast for my setup. With the large housing I still blow a new set of Mickey's off the rim on the street.

It takes part throttle in first gear and serious driving skills in second to keep it one lane on street tires even 295/35/18 KDWs. SO it does spool too fast for street tires no doubt but I still would rather manage the power than wait for it.